Federal Bank Recruitment 2015
Federal Bank of India has circulated a notification as Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 to fill the posts of clerk by talented and dynamic contenders. Eligible aspirants can apply for Federal Bank job opportunities 2015 by submitting the online application form in prescribed format on or before the last date. More details regarding Federal Bank vacancies 2015 is mention below by team of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Opening Date of Online Registration & submission of fee||23rd Feb 2015|
|Closing Date of Online Registration & submission of fee||05th March 2015|
|Aptitude Test (tentative dates)||14th March 2015 & 15th March 2015|
Name Of The Post:
Candidates should possess Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized university or other institutions.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 are required to pay Rs. 500/- for General/ Others and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST catggory candidates.
- Fee can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
Age of the contenders should not above 24 years as on 01-11-2014 (i.e. applicants should be born on or after 01-11-1990).
Selection of the contenders will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview/ any other mode of selection to be settled by the Bank.
Selected Job seekers will get the impressive pay scale of Rs.7200- 19300 and DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank.
How to apply?
Interested and fascinated contenders may apply for this opening through online mode only. Before applying Online candidates should have valid Email ID and Scan the copy of Photograph & Signature.
- Firstly log on to the official website i.e. www.federalbank.co.in.
- Follow to the “Careers” section and press on “Recruitment process for the post of Clerk”.
- Now print the Recruitment Notification and Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment of the prescribed application fee.
- Press on “General Instructions to Apply Online”
- After reading the instructions carefully, press on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill all the details correctly and submit the form successfully after completion.
- Now take the printout of the filed Application form for further reference.
Note: Applicants are advised to check the more details through the Official Notification
More Related Links
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|