Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015
Wildlife Institute of India has asserted an employment advertisement titled as Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015 to hire the contenders for the post of Research Personnel like Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellows etc. Eligible aspirants who want to make their career in govt. sector can apply by attending the walk-in-interview on the date and time mentioned below.
|Walk-in date||20th April 2015|
For any detailed information related to Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, selection process, qualification required, last date etc you need to scroll down the page which is created by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- Project Fellow : 05
- Project Fellow(kaziranga landscape project): 01
- Project Associate: 01
- Project Assistant: 03
- Research Associate: 01
- Project Biologist: 02
Applying candidates need to have Masters’ Degree or Ph.D degree in Wildlife Science/Forestry/Forest Management/Environmental Science/Life Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Age Limit & Salary Detail:
|Name of post||Age not more than||Salary + HRA|
|Project Fellow(kaziranga landscape project)||30 years||Rs.12000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 years|
|Research Associate||40 years||Rs.36000/-|
Short listed applicants will be called for the interview. Assortment of contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview.
How to apply?
- First of all, job hunters need to visit the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Then, go to the recruitment link which is displayed on the homepage.
- Now, hit the link related to the post that is “Engagement of Research Fellows through walk-in-interview on April 20, 2015”.
- Read the instructions carefully and select the link “download application form”.
- Fill the form carefully with the required information.
- Take out the print out of the system generated application form attach the photocopies of required certificates/testimonials/ age proof etc.
- Candidates need to bring the original documents along with the application at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Wildlife Institute of India
Date & time for the Walk-In-Interview: 20th April 2015 at 9:00 to 10:00 am.
You can obtain further information related to Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2015, through Official Notification.
You may also like to Read