WCD Recruitment 2014-2015
WCD (Women and Child Development) Department has advertised an advertisement of WCD Recruitment 2014-2015 to fill up the various posts of Programme officer in Haryana. Applicants those who wish to apply may submit WCD application form 2014 in pre scribed format on or before the end date.
|Last date for receipt of application||31st July 2014|
Women and Child Development Department
Information of WCD Recruitment 2014-2015:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Programme Officer (IEC &Advocacy)||01|
Applicants those who wish to apply must hold master degree in mass communication with specialization in Human Resource Development.
Job fighter those who wish to apply to apply for the post of Programme Officer should have minimum one year of experience in Human Resource Development.
- Contenders’ minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Organization norms.
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in an Interview.
Selected job seeker will get good amount of consolidated salary of Rs 26,250/- per month.
How to apply?
- Job fighters who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may download the application form from the official website
- Candidates are required to fill the form very carefully with all mandatory details
- Contenders are requested to attach all the essential documents.
- Envelope containing an application form should be super scribed as “ Application for the post of ——-“ and should be send at the expressed address:
Integrated child protection Scheme (ICPS)
Sugar Fed Building, IInd Floor
Bays No. 49-52, Sector-2, Panchkula, Haryana.
For more information concerning to you may visit official Notification
You may also like to Read-