Candidates who have qualified West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board examination can get WBJEE Counselling 2016 details from here. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board examination is conducted for the admission of participants in various Central and State government medical and engineering colleges. The colleges are alloted to students through WBJEE Counselling.
The entire details of WBJEE Counselling 2016 such as Opening and Closing rank, Counseling Procedure and Dates etc are mentioned below on this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Two types of contenders are eligible for counselling i.e.
- Through WBJEEM
- Through JEE (Mains)
- After online registration, candidates need to download the e-challan from the official website and pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.506/- as counseling fee and deposit in any branch of Allahabad with Core Banking system.
- After the completion of payment, applicant is required to enter the e-challan payment details like transaction no., branch code and name, date of deposit etc.
Counselling process (Highlights):
- After the declaration of the result applicants may check the cut off opening and closing rank.
- On the basis of merit rank the candidates get shortlisted for appearing for counselling.
- The counseling will be conducted in three phases- First, Second and third round.
- Counseling depends on the total number of meritorious students and availability of seats.
- The Fourth round can be conducted if seats will be available after the deemed three rounds of WBJEE Counseling are completed.
WBJEE Counselling Procedure in Detail:
Online Registration & Fee Payment:
Online registration is mandatory to attend the counselling. Applicants have to register them first by entering
- WBJEE/ JEE Main Roll No
- Application No along with Name
- Date of Birth
Applicants also have to deposit counselling fee of Rs 506/- at any branch of Allahabad Bank with CBS for attending the process.
Choice Filling & Locking:
After the payment of fee and online registration, candidates can do choice filling as the eligibility. Applicants need to submit a single set of choices and locking the choice should be done before the process gets start.
Seat allotment process will be done on the basis of All India Rank/ Merit list. The allotment will be done as per the consideration of locked choices of students and no. of vacant seats.
Document Verification and Fee Payment:
Once the seat allotment procedure will be completed, Document Verification will be done on the reporting centre. So candidates must bring their original documents with them and they also have to submit the fee for taking admission.
Reporting at Allotted Centre:
Candidates have to report at the allotted centre on the specified date otherwise their seat will automatically transferred to the another deserving candidate.
How to check WBJEE Opening and Closing Rank 2016?
- Candidates need to go through the official site that is www.wbjee.nic.in
- On the home page, “OR and CR of 2016” option will be shown.
- Press enter on it and then a new page will be displayed.
- Fill the entries in Round no. , exam type etc. details and submit it.
- Then whole details of WBJEE 2016 Counseling Opening and Closing Rank will be displayed on the screen and you can easily check it.
WBJEE Counselling 2016 Dates:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Online Registration & downloading of e-challan||July 2016|
|2||Choice Filling||July 2016|
|3||Choice Locking||July 2016|
|4||1st Round of seat allotment Result||July 2016|
|5||Remote admission at Reporting Centres after 1st round of seat allotment||July 2016|
|6||Withdrawal at Reporting Centres||July 2016|
|7||Vacancy due to non-reporting & Withdrawal||July 2016|
|8||2nd Round of seat allotment Result||July 2016|
|9||Remote admission at Reporting Centre (Fresh allotted only) after 2nd round of seat allotment||July 2016|
|10||Withdrawal at Reporting Centres|
|11||Vacancy due to non-reporting & withdrawal||July 2016|
|12||Approval by the competent authority for conversion of seats on the basis of MIS reports|
|13||3rd Round of seat allotment Result||July 2016|
|14||Remote admission at Reporting Centre (Fresh allottee only) after 3rd round of seat allotment||July 2016|
|15||Physical reporting at final allotted institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds||July 2016|
|16||Vacancy status declaration by the Board after Physical Reporting||July 2016|
|17||e-Admission Process Closed||July 2016|
As soon as proper schedule will released by the board this page will be updated so you are suggested to stay tune with us. You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Note: For more details concerning to WBJEE Counselling 2016, check the official link.
More Related Links
|Entrance Exams||Latest Fresher Jobs|
|Best Career Options||High Paying Career Options|
|How to get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|