VTU Recruitment 2014
Visvesvaraya Technological University has announced a notification as VTU Recruitment 2014 to fill a total of 82 teaching Vacancies in various departments. Applicants who want to apply may send their dully filled application to the appropriate address provided below on/before last date.
|Name of the University||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
|Post name||Professor , Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Last Date||20th Oct 2014|
Further details about VTU Recruitment 2015 such as applying process, selection method, age limitation and more are well mentioned below on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com. You must check out the beneath section of this page.
Detail of Vacancies:
|Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|M. Tech. in Thermal Engineering and System Technology||01||01||02|
|M. Tech. in Machine Design||01||01||02|
|M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering||01||01||04|
|M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering||01||01||02|
|M. Tech. in Computer Aided Design of Structure||01||01||02|
|M. Tech. in Power Systems and Power Electronics||01||01||02|
|M. Tech. in Digital Communication and Network||01||01||02|
|Department of Industrial and Production Engineering (UG)||01||03||08|
Candidates who want to apply they should have possessed B.E. / B.Tech. and M.E. / M.Tech. / Masters Degree in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years. The maximum age limit shall be as follows.
- SC / ST / Category – I: – 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: – 38 Years
- General Merit: – 35 Years
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP of Rs. 6000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + GP of Rs. 9000/-
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + GP of Rs. 10000/-
All the applicants who are going to apply they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000/-(for SC/ST/Cat-I Rs. 500/- only) in the form of demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates first have to visit the official website that is www.vtu.ac.in
- After opening the home page select the appropriate link from the left side of the page and then check the teaching jobs 2014
- Hit on the appropriate link and download the application Performa, and fill all the details carefully
- Dully filled application along with the Demand Draft and required credential should be reached to the below provided address before the last date:
The Registrar Visvesvaraya Technological University,
Jnana Sangama” Campus, Belgaum- 590018 (Karnataka)
Last Date of receipt the application is 20th Oct 2014
Note: Must check the official notification to know more
You may also like to Read