VNMKV Recruitment 2015
Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth has strewed an advertisement titled as VNMKV Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Programme Co-coordinator and Subject Matter Specialist Post. Desirous and eligible candidates can apply by sending applications in a prescribed format on or before last date which is stated below.
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||23rd May 2015|
Entire details regarding VNMKV Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification requirement, selection process, how to apply etc are well represented below written by team of bharatrecruitment.com. Dear applicants if you are in search of Job in Maharashtra then you should not miss this chance.
Name of Post:
- Programme Co-coordinator
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agronomy)
For Programme Co-coordinator: Applying candidates should possess Doctoral / Engineering Degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with 6 and 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/Lecturer/extension Specialist.
For Subject Matter Specialist: Master Degree in relevant field / subject or equivalent qualifications from recognized Universities.
|Name of Post||Maximum Age Limit as on 23rd May 2015||Pay Scale|
|Programme Co-coordinator||45||Rs.37000-67000 + RGP 9000/-|
|Subject Matter Specialist||33||Rs.15600-39100 + RGP 54001/-|
Relaxation in age will be given as per Government Rules.
- Aspirants (open category) need to deposit fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.750/- for reserved categories) in the form of Cash or through Online from any nationalized bank.
- The application fees should be remitted into University Bank account i.e. the Comptroller, VNMKV, Parbhani. Recruitment Account No. 62392522053 IFSC code: SBIY 0020317 State Bank of Hyderabad MKV Branch, Parbhani.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected on basis of their performance in Interview, Academic Record, and Assessment of Domain Knowledge.
How to Apply for www.mkv.ac.in Co-Ordinator/Specialist Post Advt?
- Candidates need to download format of application from official site that is www.mkv.ac.in
- Fill it with all important information along with the statement of bio-data.
- Attach all photo copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, Caste and Non Creamy Layer Certificate (DTAIT, OBC, SBC and Open Female), School Leaving Certificate, reprints of research publications etc.
- Keep all documents in an envelope along with application & send it to postal address which is given below.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 23rd May 2015
Contenders may check Official Notification for more details regarding VNMKV Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read