Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015
Vijaya bank has strewed an employment advertisement as Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 to employ eligible & keen contenders for filling up 27 vacancies for post of Probationary Manager – Chartered Accountants in MMG Scale – II. Fascinated & meticulous candidates who have desire to get this job can apply for job openings by submitting application form in approved format on or before date stated below.
|Last date for online application form||29thApril 2015|
|Last date for offline application form||09th May 2015|
For further vital information about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, qualification required, age limit, salary details, selection process, application fees, etc, you need to scroll down page which is well framed by squadron of bharatrecruitment.com.
Probationary Manager – Chartered accountant in MMG Scale – II
Total No of Vacancies: 27 Posts
Candidates willing to apply for job openings must have passed final examinations of chartered accountant. Knowledge of credit risk management will be added as advantage.
Age of job fighters should reside between 20 years to 35 years. Relaxation up to 3 years will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC).
Selected job seekers will receive pay scale of Rs. 19400/- to Rs. 28100 per month. Job hunters will also receive many benefits as per rules of bank.
Applying applicants will have to pay application fees of Rs. 300/- including intimation charges of Rs.50/-. Reserved category contenders (SC/ST/OBC) will have to pay Rs.50/-as application charges.
Selected candidates will have to go through group discussion, online test along in addition to interview. Short listed applicants will be called for interview by sending call letter which will be downloaded from website. Assortment of job fighters will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all, applicants are required to visit official website that is www.vijayabank.com.
- Go to “career” option mentioned on homepage & select “apply online”.
- Now, enter registration number with password, and application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Read instructions carefully & fill application form with required details.
- Applicants need to scan their photograph & signature with application form.
- Press “submit” button mentioned on bottom of application form.
- Candidates need to take out print of system generated application form and must to send it on address structured below.
P.O. Box No. 5136
G.P.O Bangalore- 560001
Date to Remember:
- Closing date for sending online application form: 29th April 2015
- End date for sending offline application form: 9th May 2015 (for far flung area candidates – 14th May 2015)
Aspirants can check Official Notification for further information about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|