Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
Vananchal Gramin Bank has circulated a notification as Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for hiring the eligible candidates for the posts of Officer Scale & Office Assistance. Willing job hunters can apply for this recruitment on or before 11th July, 2014.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||26th June 2014|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||11th July 2014|
Vananchal Gramin Bank
No of Posts:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Salary in Rs.|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||02||19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||02|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||02|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||40||7200-19300/-|
The appliers must have a Degree in any discipline/ MBA in the relevant field as per the post.
Experience as on 01-07-2013:
The required experience is 1-5yrs as per the post for which you are applying.
Applicants who belong to the SC/ST/PWD category will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 20/- and Rs. 100/- for other category.
Application Fee will be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Vananchal Gramin Bank or via NEFT from any other Bank, in the form Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
Upper age of the candidates must be as follow:
|Posts||Age limit in Yrs|
Applicants will get selected on the bases of:
- Performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2013
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Willing candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode
- Aspirants will have to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.vananchalgraminbank.com
- Logon to this website and appropriate link to apply for the this notification
- Fill the application from in the prescribed format and submit it on or before the closing date that is 11th July 2014.
Note: check more information on Official Link
You may also like to read-
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|