Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015
Bank of Maharashtra has conveyed a job notification as Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 for the candidates who want to make their career in the banking sector. The bank intends to fill up the 40 CA Posts. You can apply by submitting the online applications till 21st April 2015.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 can check eligibility criteria such as vacancy detail, educational qualification, age limit, and mode of selection, how to apply etc.
Bank of Maharashtra
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Candidates applying for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 must have cleared CA, ICWA, B.Com, and M.Com from a recognized university/institute.
- The age of applying candidates should not be more than 35 years and should not be less than 21 years.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/ & PWD contenders as per government norms.
Aspirants, who will be selected for this post, will get the salary Rs. 19,400 – Rs 28,100/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their basis performance in interview.
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015?
- The applicants, who are well suited for this post, may visit the official website that is www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- After visiting the site, search the “Recruitment” tab on the upper side of the homepage.
- Now, aspirants can fill the application form with complete detail.
- After that, candidates need to attach attested copies of certificates with the printout of the application in support of age, qualifications experience etc.
- Then, send completed application form to the address indicated below till 21st April 2015.
The Asstt. General Manager (IR HRD),
Bank of Maharashtra,
Lokmangal1501, Shivaji Nagar,
Pune – 411005
- Date of Closure: 21st April 2015
- Last Date Hard copy of Application: 30th April 2015
You may also like to visit this Section
For gaining more information, you may read the Official Notification.