Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2014:
Uttarakhand High Court has professed a notification against Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2014 for filling the 270 Vacancy of UHC Clerk/Stenographer. Skilled and qualified job hunters who are willing to apply for UHC Jobs must apply through filling and forwarding the application form on or before the last date strewed below:
|Last Date For The Receipt Of Application Form||10th October 2014|
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Uttarakhand High Court||Clerk||177|
Participants require holding a graduation degree in the concerned specialty from the reputed University / Institution as per the requirements for the post of Clerk / Stenographer.
- Age of the appliers should not below 21 yrs and should not exceed 42 yrs of age.
- Age limitation is relaxable for the deserving category applicants as per the government guidelines.
Recruited entrants will be paid the amount of Rs.5200-20200/- along with different grade pay of Rs. 2000/2400/2800 by the association in the form of their salary per month.
Written test / skill test and interview will be hold for the selection of the participating contenders.
How to Apply?
- Desirous applicants who are eligible to apply may download the application from which is available on the official website i.e. highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
- Download and fill the form in the proper manner with all the mandatory details
- Paste your recent colored snap and put your signature on the space given for it.
- Forward the duly filled application form along with all the requisite testimonials / certificates to the below shaped address on or before the due dates for the application submission.
Secretary Uttarakhand technical education Council
By- Senior Master G.P. O Dehradun 247001
Applier can get the other details by visiting the official advt