Uttar Pradesh Budget 2015-2016
UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav specified Uttar Pradesh Budget 2015-2016 of Rs 3.02 lakh crore on Tuesday that is 24 February 2015 in assembly. In yearly budget, CM presents its major force on Agriculture, Education, Power, Health, Roads and Infrastructure growth.
Key details of budget
- The budget provides information of the fiscal deficit of 2.96% of the whole GDP of Uttar Pradesh while the state’s debit is probable to be about 27.5% of its GDP.
- For the year 2015-16, no new taxes have imposed in the budget.
- The budget is created with the main objective of providing distribution for populist and development projects either in progress or planned.
- The budget size for 2014-15 scheduled in the last year Assembly was Rs 2, 59,848 crore that was 18 per cent greater in comparison of the year 2013-14.
- In the years, 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14, the budget was about Rs 1, 69,416 crore, Rs 2, 00,110 crore and Rs 2, 21,201 crore, correspondingly.
- Uttar Pradesh Budget 2015-2016 would be the fourth consecutive yearly budget of Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav, who also possesses the finance portfolio.
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Budget 2015-2016
State government has acknowledged year 2015-16 as the year of Farmers. In this view, 1000 Agri centers will be recognized to endorse agriculture as a good measure of living amongst young farmer middlemen.
State government has integrated new schemes of above Rs 9388 crores in the budget. In concern of farmer’s accident insurance scheme, Rs 600 crores has been owed. In support of women empowerment, Rs. 100 crore Mahila Samman Kosh has been formed. Moreover, to provide free laptop to commendable students, state government has owed Rs 100 crores under free laptop scheme.
In this budget, Rs 25764 crores has been billed meant for power up gradation and line upholding in the state.
State government billed Rs 3000 crores for Lucknow Agra Express way. It will be the longest eminent expressway in the country after completion.
To support the transport system in Delhi, a figure of Rs 425 crore has been planned intended for the ongoing metro project. He too owed Rs 400 crore to clean river Gomti.
Uttar Pradesh Government has planned the state budget with very intimacy and intensely with the objective of allocating the appropriate money for the Projects that are under Progress or to be planned. We hope that the decision of the State Government will lead to great Progress of the state and its development.