An employment notice in concern of UPSSSC Recruitment has been published by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Job seekers, get ready to obtain updated details on UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 through this page. Organization is looking for skilled candidates to fill up the 3587 vacancies of Gram Panchayat Adhikari. Talented and eligible applicants, who wish to get this job in UPSSSC need to send online application form on or before the closing date which is mention below in this page.
|Last Date to Apply||13th July 2015|
Remaining information in concern of UPSSSC Recruitment such as vacancy details, educational required, age limit, salary structure, method of selection, applying procedure are well mentioned on this page which is created for you by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Post Name||No. of the Post|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||3587|
Applicants, who are going to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification, must have completed Intermediate from any recognized board and CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society OR Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Age of the applying candidates should not be more than 40 years and should not be less than 18 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Relaxations of age will be given as per Govt. rules for reserved categories.
Method of Selection:
Assortment of the contenders will be based on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Candidates who are selected for the post of Gram Panchayat Adhikari will get the salary of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- per month with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
How to fill UPSSSC online application form:
- Interested and eligible candidates, who are going to apply for the above stated post, need to visit the Official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission that is upsssc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on the “Notifications/Advts.” tab which is given at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, read the complete information and press the “Apply” link and fill the online application form with complete details in proper manner and upload your Passport size Photo and Signature.
- After completing it, press the “Submit” button.
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application||13th July 2015|
|End date for submission of application Fee||11th July 2015|
Applicants can check the Official Notification to get more details. To know more details about UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 stay connected with us.
You may also like to Read