UPSEE Previous Year Question Paper
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow conducts the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) every year. Candidates who are preparing for the entrance exam and looking for UPSEE Previous Year Question Paper/Solved Sample Paper may get the Question with their answer below.
The team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing some important Previous Year Question with their Answer which will help you to score good marks in the exam. Aspirants must read them very carefully.
|UPSEE Admit Card||UPSEE Result|
|UPSEE Answer Key||UPSEE Counselling|
Name of the University:
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, luck now
UPSEE Previous Year Question with Answers:
1. 512 calories of radiation is incident on a body. It absorbs 220 calories the coefficient of emission is
2. Heat energy received by the earth from the sun is due to (a) Convection
(c) Reflection of light
(d) Transmission of light
3. As an empty vessel is filled with water, its frequency
(c) Remains the same
(d) None of above
4. When a sound wave of frequency 300 Hz passes through a medium, the maximum displacement of a particle of the medium is 0.1 cm. the maximum velocity of the particle is equal to (MNR-92)
(a) 60 p cm/s
(b) 30 p cm/s
(c) 30 cm/s
(d) 60 cm/s
5. Which of the following statements is wrong?
(a) Sound travels in a straight line
(b) Sound travels as waves
(c) Sound is a form of energy
(d) Sound travels faster in vacuum that then in air
6. Water rises up to a height h1 in a capillary tube of radius r. the mass of the water lifted in the capillary tube is M. if the radius of the capillary tube is doubled, the mass of water that will rise in the capillary tube will be
7. Mass of gas is 300 gm and its specific heat at constant volume is 750J/kg K. if gas is heated through 75°C at constant pressure of 105 N/m2, it expands by volume 0.08 ´ 106 cm3. find CP/CV.
8. The r.m.s. speed of the molecules of a gas in a vessel is 200 m/s. if 25% of the gas leaks out of the vessel, at constant temperature, then the r.m.s. speed of the remaining molecules will be
(a) 400 m/s
(b) 150 m/s
(c) 100 m/s
(d) 200 m/s
9. Which of the following acids does not exhibit optical isomerism?
(a) Lactic acid
(b) Tartaric acid
(c) Maleic acid
(d) α-amino acids
10. Which of the following reactions will not result in the formation of carbon-carbon bond?
(a) Reimer-Tieman reaction
(b) Friedel Crafts acylation
(c) Wurtz reaction
(d) Cannizzaro reaction
11. In Freundlich Adsorption isotherm, the value of 1/n is
(a) 1 in case of physical adsorption
(b) 1 in case of chemisorption
(c) Between 0 and 1 in all cases
(d) Between 2 and 4 in all cases
12. Which branched chain isomer of the hydrocarbon with molecular mass 72u gives only one isomer of mono substituted alkyl halide?
(a) Tertiary butyl chloride
13. Among the following compounds the one that is most reactive towards electrophilic nitration is
(c) Benzoic Acid
14. One mole of a symmetrical alkene on ozonolysis gives two moles of an aldehyde having a molecular mass of 44 u. The alkene is
15. Solve the equation below for x.
(a) x=2 and x=8
(b) x=4 and x= -8
(c) x=8 and x= -4
(d) x= 8 and x=2
16. Solve the equation below for x.
24/(x-3) – 30/(x+3) = 120/(x+3)(x-3)
17. Solve the equation below for b.
(2-b)/30 = (17+2b)/45
18. Solve the equation below for x.
(12-2x)/x = (x+1)/2
(a) x=6 and x= -4
(b) x=3 and x= -8
(c) x= -3 and x=8
(d) x= -6 and x=4
19. f is a function such that f(x) < 0. The graph of the new function g defined by g(x) = | f(x) | is a reflection of the graph of f
(a) [ -5 , + infinity)
(b) [ 2 , + infinity)
(c) ( – infinity , 2]
(d) ( – infinity , 0]
20. f is a function such that f(x) < 0. The graph of the new function g defined by g(x) = | f(x) | is a reflection of the graph of f
(a) on the y axis
(b) on the x axis
(c) on the line y = x
(d) on the line y = – x
Check Related Updates
|UPTU Application Form||UPTU Syllabus|
|UPTU Counselling||UPTU College List|