- Union Public Services Commission has broadcasted a manifesto regarding UPSC Syllabus for Prelims and mains Exam. UPSC syllabus 2016 Study material can be downloaded by the easy steps that have been provided below.
- The organization of UPSC is authorized for conducting the competitive examinations, interviews for recruitment of services and posts. Every year thousands of students apply for the competitive examination for getting employment on the vacant positions in various departments.
- Few contestants qualify in exams and some not. Because the lack of knowledge, that how they should prepare for the examination.
- Please have a look on the next section in which the whole information related to the UPSC syllabus 2016 for prelims and mains exams has been well mentioned by the unit of bharatrecruitment.com
Preliminary Examination pattern:
- This exam will consist two papers of objective types in which the questions will be multiple choices. Exam will be of 400 marks.
- It will consist of written exams and interview. Written exam will contain 9 papers of conventional essays and then according to the marks that have been obtained by the contenders in written examination and interview for personality test will be counted for ranking.
UPSC Syllabus 2016 :
Topics those are important for main exam:
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and veterinary science, Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Civil engineering, Commerce and accountancy, economics, electrical engineering, geography, geology., history, Law, management, Mathematics, mechanical engineering, Medical Sciences, philosophy, physics, political science and international relations, Psychology, public administration, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology and literature.
Important topics for preliminary examination:
|Syllabus of paper-I||Syllabus of paper-II|
|Current events of national and international importance||Interpersonal skills including communication skills.|
|History of India and Indian National Movement||Logical reasoning and analytical ability|
|Indian and World geography||Decision making and problem solving|
|Economics and Social Development||General mental ability|
|Sectors initiatives etc||Basic numeracy, Data Interpretation|
|Development, poverty, inclusion, demographics.||English language comprehension skills|
All the contestants may free download the study materials from the official and can prepare for UPSC competitive exam accordingly.
Our team of bharatrecruitment.com is always here to update you with latest update. So for getting more information regarding the UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Exam Pattern and other details, stay tuned with us till this process will not be completed.
Dear appliers you may follow us on Facebook and Google+ also.
Check Related Updates
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam Pattern|
Check the official website for getting further info.