Union Public Service Commission has asserted a job advertisement in regard of UPSC Recruitment. Contenders can obtain more information about UPSC Recruitment 2016 by connecting with us regularly. Applicants may apply to fill up 170 vacancies of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour & Employment post. Aspirants, who are interested in said post, can apply for UPSC Vacancy by filling the online application form before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||09th July 2015|
From this page of bharatrecruitment.com, applicants can obtain more details about UPSC Recruitment 2016 like vacancy detail, essential qualification, age limit, salary detail, applying procedure and many more.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners||170|
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Category||No. of Posts|
- Contenders, who are ready to apply for UPSC Jobs, should have degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Applicants must have Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws / Public Administration.
- The age of applying candidates should not be exceeding 35 years.
- The age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates’ up to 05 years and up to 03 years for OBC candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their presentation in Interview and written test.
Appointed applicants will receive an impressive and good amount of salary of PB-3 Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- For All Other Category Candidates: Amount of application fee of Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/ PH category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of application fee
Mode of payment:
Applicants can pay the application fee through offline or online mode.
- Offline Process: Application fee can pay in the form of cash payment in any branch of SBI.
- Online Process: Fee can pay through means of Visa/ Master/ Credit/ Debit Card or by using net banking facility.
- First of all, aspirants who want to apply for the said post need to fill the online application form which available at the official website that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Secondly, select the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link on homepage.
- Now, read the notification carefully and press the “Apply Online” button and fill the application form with complete details in proper manner.
- At last, hit on the “Submit” tab and don’t forget take a printout of application form for future use.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application||09th July 2015|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application||10th July 2015|
Applicants can check the Official Notification to know more details related to UPSC Recruitment. If you need updates about UPSC Recruitment 2016 then press ctrl+d and bookmark this page.
You may also like to Read
|UPSC Calendar||State Wise Government Jobs|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|