UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2014 – 2015
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) every year. Many candidates appear for this exam and For preparation contenders require latest UPSC IFS Exam Pattern.
- Aspirants who are appearing for IFS exam this year may download the IFS Change Exam Pattern in the form of pdf file from the below modified section.
- Bharatrecruitment.com is providing you all updated and essential entire detail of UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2014 – 2015.
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern 2014-2015:
Indian Forests Service Examination has organized in two stages:
|1||Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)|
|2||Indian Forest Service Main Examination (Written and Interview).|
Points to remember about Preliminary Examination:
- Exam is organized for selection of the capable candidate for Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam.
- In this exam two mandatory papers are set and both of papers will be objective type (Hindi / English both).
- No negative marking of 1/3 marks assigned to each question for each wrong attempt.
|Paper||Subject||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper II||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
Candidates those will clear the Preliminary Examination will only be eligible to give main examination.
Main examination of IFS will consist of written exam and interview.
|Paper||Subjects||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI||Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers.||200 Marks for each paper||3 hours|
|Total marks for written examination||1400 Marks|
|Interview / Personality Test||300 Marks|
List of Optional Subjects:
|S. No.||Subject Name|
|3||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science|
For more details or query you may write your view in the mentioned given Comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Check Important Updates
|IFS Syllabus||IFS Study Material|
|UPSC Notification||IFS Eligibility / Selection Process|