UPSC IES Exam 2015
Union Public Service Commission has recently announced a notice of UPSC IES Exam 2015. Candidates who are willing to participate in Exam may apply Online by filling UPSC IES Application Form 2015 with all the appropriate details.
Indian Economic Service (IES) Examination is a Combined Competitive Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. This year the examination will commence from 23rd May 2015 at various examination centers.
Applicants must check all the details carefully before applying such as qualification, age limit, how to apply, dates declared etc well tailored below by the group of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Last date to apply Online||20th March 2015|
|Closing date to pay Application Fee by Cash||19th March 2015|
|Last date to pay Application Fee Online||20th March 2015|
|Date of UPSC IES Exam 2015||23rd May 2015 Onwards|
UPSC IES Exam 2015 details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service|
Who can Apply?
- Job seekers must have possessed Post Graduation Degree in the field of Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University to apply for Indian Economic Service Examination.
- Aspirants who wish to apply for Indian Statistical Service Examination must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as subject or Master Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
- Aspirants should have an age of 21 years but not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01st August 2015.
- Relaxation in an age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules applicable.
- Applicants are required to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 200/- through cash payment at any branch of SBI/using Net Banking using Visa/Master Card/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Female/SC/ST and PH Applicants are exempted to pay any amount of fee.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Exam and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are desire to apply must fill the application form online through the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Contenders have to fill the application form very carefully in correct manner along with scanned photograph, and signature and submit the completed form within given time.
- At last, take a physical copy of form for future reference.
Note: To obtain more details, you may check the Official Notification
More Related Links
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|