UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a Notification of UPSC Combined Medical Services 2014. Eligible applicants who are willing to apply may fill the CMS Application form through online mode on or before the last date.
Authenticated and talented aspirants can apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2014. Candidates may check the below given details concerning to UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, how to apply etc. which is furnished below by bharatrecruitment.com
|Exam Name||Notification Date||End Date For Receipt Of Applications||Exam will Commence On|
|Combined Medical Services Exam||14.03.2015||10.04.2015||28.06.2015|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Contenders who are applying they should have possess a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirant age should not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the govt. norms.
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of:
- written test
- Candidate must have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- in any branch of SBI either net banking or self deposit.
- SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
How to apply
- Aspirants may apply for this notification through the online process from official website of UPSC which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Contender are required to Fill all the details in application form properly and must attach the required documents / certificates and submit it within the given time period.
For more details check official Notice
More Related Links
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|