UPSC CMS Admit Card 2015
Union Public Service Commission is releasing the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2015 for those candidates who are going to appear in the exam. Students may download the UPSC CMS Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2015 Online by following some easy steps. Please have a look below.
5 Steps to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2015?
- Candidates may visit to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in for downloading the hall ticket.
- Follow the link “Examination” & then “e-Admit Card”
- Choose the appropriate link given on the page.
- Enter the details such as Application No., DOB and then submit the form.
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen. Download the entry Card and take a printout of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Union Public Service Commission conducts the UPSC CMS (Combined Medical Service) exam for recruiting the candidates in medical graduates in different variety of Central Government organization and services.
Candidates can download their entry card through online mode only.
Type of Exam:
National Level Exam
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of the Union Public Service Commission, Combined Medical Service is to recruit the applicants for different posts such as Asstt. Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service, Medical Officer, General Deputy Medical Officer etc.
- After getting hall ticket appliers must appear for the written exam.
- Then candidates selected in written exam will move further for the Walk -In Interview session.
- Candidates selected in the interview session will pursue for Personality Test Examination
- Finally selected candidates will be posted to different places according to the rules and regulations of the Organization.
Entry card is going to release in the month of June 2015 (Expected)
Note: Candidates may download the hall ticket by visiting to the Official Website.
You may also like to Read
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Online Practice Test For Best Preparation|