UPSC Civil Services Exam 2014
- Union Public Service Commission has published a notification as UPSC Civil Services Exam 2014. UPSC conducts a preliminary examination to fill the various posts of civil services for different locations.
- Job hunters who want to get a job in govt. sector can apply for the exam through online mode before the last date i.e. 30-June-2014. To appear in this exam aspirant must fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Willing candidates can know more about this recruitment by the below mentioned information which is stated by bharatrecruitment.com
Name of the organization:
Union Public Service Commission
Name of the exam:
UPSC Civil Services Exam
No. of vacancies:
Aspirant must have a degree from a recognized university.
The age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 32 years.
Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates as per the govt. rules.
Aspirants have to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility.
Candidates under the category of SC/ST/PH and females are exempted from the fees.
How to apply:
- Aspirant can apply for the preliminary exam through online mode by the official website, www.upsconline.nic.in
- Press “Online application for various examination of UPSC”.
- The registration comprises two part registration i.e. Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Press “Click Here” under the Part-I Registration to fill the form and press “Continue” after filling all the required fields.
- Last date for filling the online application form: 30th June, 2014 till 11.59 p.m.
Check Related Updates
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam Pattern|
Candidates must check official notification for detailed information.