UPSC SO/Steno 2014:
Union Public Service Commission has depicted a UPSC Exam Notification concerning to UPSC SO/Steno 2014. This examination is a Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for accompaniments in the choose Lists for the Section Officers’ Grade and Stenographers’ Grade I/Grade ‘B’.
UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2014 is going to be conducted on 27th December, 2014 by the Union Public Service Commission; the candidates who want to participate in this examination must fill and submit the UPSC SO/Steno Online Application Form on or before the closure date framed below:
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th October, 2014 till 11:59 p.m.|
|Last Date for the Receipt of Printed Copy of Application Form||31st October, 2014|
|Exam Date||27th December, 2014|
More details relevant to this notice such as post name, eligibility criteria, procedure for the selection are well tailored below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com:
UPSC SO/Steno 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Announcement Type|
|Union Public Service Commission||UPSC SO/Steno 2014 Exam Notification|
|Category I||Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service|
|Category II||Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category III||Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service|
|Category IV||Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service|
|Category V||Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category VI||Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service|
|Category VII||Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service|
|Category VIII||Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau|
|Category IX||Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Only those categories of departmental applicants are eligible to apply for this examination who are engaged as Assistants or Stenographers’ Grade ‘C’/Grade II of these Services or as Cypher Assistants Grade II of Cypher Sub-cadre of the Indian Foreign Service Branch ‘B’.
The aspirants who are going to apply for the Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination LDCE 2014 for the positions of Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Shorthand Test
How to Apply?
- Logon to the official site of the UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now follow the option ‘UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS’, given at the left panel on the home page of the site.
- A new window will be opened to your system’s screen, now surf the link ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS’.
- Make the registration with all the essential details, and note down your unique registration no
- Now login with username and password, and choose the suitable link according to the vacancy which is to be applied.
- Fill the online application form carefully and upload all the requisite scanned copies of documents.
- Submit the application form and take a hardcopy of it.
- Now forward the dully filled application with all the required documents at the below tuned address on or before the last date.
Head of Department/Office
Under Secretary (E-VI),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
Other information can be checked through visiting the official notice.
You may also like to Read
|UPSC Recruitment||Latest Sarkari Naukri|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam Pattern|