UPPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has professed a recruitment advertisement as UPPSC Recruitment 2015 for enrollment of candidates in relation to 1647 vacancies under Professor/Asst & Other posts. This is good news for contenders who are waiting for UPPSC vacancy 2015, they have a good opportunity to get government job.
Applicants wishing to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2015 will have to first submit UPPSC online application form .Forms are easily available on Official site of commission. You can read all information concerning to eligibility criteria and applying procedure from this page written by team of bharatrecruitment.com
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 1647
Posts Name & Vacancy Info
- Technical Assistant:01
- Instructor (Cookery) :02
- Physical Training Instructor: 01
- Research Officer: 09
- Tracer: 03
- Research Assistant (Engineering):03
- Engineering Assistant: 02
- Assistant Statistical Officer:398
- Senior Milk Inspector :08
- Assistant Statistical Officer:19
- Assistant Manager (non technical): 63
- Mines Inspector:45
- Professor Shalya Tantra : 02
- Professor Anatomy :01
- Lecturer: 478
- Publication Officer:01
- Research Assistant/Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering):01
- Junior Engineers:22
- Senior Technical Assistant/ Senior Research Assistant (Packaging):02
Candidates applying for Professor/Asst & Other 1647 Posts must possess Graduation/Post Graduation/Engineering/Medical Degree from acknowledged university according to post they are applying for.
- Unreserved (General) category contenders are required to pay Rs.95/- (Rs. 80/- as exam fee and Rs. 15/- as processing fee) and SC/ST category are required to pay Rs.55/- (Rs .40/- as exam fee and Rs.15/- as processing fee) as application fee.
- The payment of fee will be made by E-Challan (SBI/PNB) which can be collected after filling Registration format, by go through “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” link and choose option for payment Fee or fee can also be paid through I-Collect (SBI/PNB) Net Banking option.
- Except E-challan, there is no other mode for payment of fee.
Participants will become an employee under this commission by going through test/interview.
Applying Procedure for UPPSC Recruitment 2015
Contenders who are willing to apply for UPPSC Vacancies may apply online through the steps given below:
- Logon to official portal of organization which is uppsc.up.nic.in
- On home page navigate to “Online Form Submission’ section and follow “Candidate Registration” link.
- Press on “View Advertisement” link for reading guidelines related to UPPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- For registering yourself, select “Apply” link.
- Fill online registration form properly and submit it.
- Note your registration no, make payment of fee, and now again login with your registration id.
- For completing online registration, you now need to press on “Submit Application form” and complete Part II of online application.
- Upload essential documents and submit it.
- Take a physical copy of it for further reference.
- Last date for online registration: 18th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application fee in bank: 14th April 2015
You can get more information related to UPPSC Recruitment 2015 by checking Official Link.
You may also like to Read