UPPGMEE Result 2015
King George’s Medical University has declared UPPGMEE Result 2015 of Medical/Dental Exam conducted at various centres. Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam Score can be checked online by visiting the Official site of the University and the participants who had worked hard got seats in government colleges for doing Post Graduation courses.
Steps for downloading UPPGMEE 2015 Result
- Participants can open the Official site i.e. kgmu.edu.in
- Press “View Result” tab from the home page.
- Enter your roll no for viewing the result.
- Your scores will be appeared on the screen.
- You can also get the answer keys from the same page.
- Take a print out of the score card for future use.
- King George’s Medical University was established in 1911 and presently it is in 4th position out of 345 Medical Institutions and is located in Lucknow. Earlier it was known by the name King George’s Medical College and later on its name promoted into a university by an act dated on 16 September 2002.
- The university has various departments such as Anaesthesiology, Pathology, Anatomy, Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Hospital Administration, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Transfusion Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation etc.
Motive of Carrying out UPPGMEE 2015 exam
The main purpose of conducting Uttar Pradesh Post graduate medical entrance exam was for the candidates who are willing to do Post Graduation courses in various medical and dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh. For the allotment of seats, the institutes conducts entrance test in order to know the eligibility of the candidates i.e. whether they are able in giving their best efforts to the courses teaches by the university.
Huge number of applicants came at the time of examination and now Medical/Dental Exam Score has been published on the Official site. Participants must check UPPGMEE Result 2015 and qualifying contenders must appear for the further selection procedure.
You can directly get your UPPGMEE Result 2015 from this Official link.
We the team of bharatrecruitment.com has explained everything very clearly on this page but if otherwise you have any queries related to this particular you can ask freely to us by joining us on Facebook and Google plus and can also subscribe our free mail service.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|