UPMT 2015 Application Form
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar is going to invite the UPMT 2015 Application Form from those candidates who want to take admission in BDS or MBBS programmes. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for entrance examination before apply for its notification.
Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test is known as UPMT conducted by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar. It is a state level medical, examination for those candidates who want to get admission in BDS and MBBS medical programmes.
Candidates who found themselves eligible for this exam can apply against this notification by filling and submitting the application form before the closing date. Further details about the UPMT 2015 notification are well shaped below of this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of the Organization
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
Name of the Exam
Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT)
UPMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have passed high school or its equivalent with the subjects as P, C, B with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- The candidates appearing for the HSC examination in March 2015 are also eligible for UPMT 2015.
- Candidates, who are domiciled / permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of state, are eligible for the UPMT 2015.
- Candidates, who are not domiciled / permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of another state, are also eligible for the UPMT 2015.
The candidates must have attained the age of minimum 17 years as on or before the 31st December 2014.
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in Entrance Examination and based on the marks obtained by them; they will be called for the Counseling.
- The candidates may get the UPMT application form along with prospectus on cash payment of Rs. 1700/- for general and OBC candidates
- Rs. 1200/- for SC / ST candidates. By means of post the candidate may have to pay additional Rs. 40/- charges.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants, who are willing to take the admission in their desired programme in medical and dental field, may get the UPMT 2015 application form through the GPO (General Post Office) of their cities.
- The application form would be available also in GPO Lucknow and GPO New Delhi.
UPMT 2015 Important Dates (Tentative):
- Opening date for the availability of application form and prospectus: March 2015
- Last date for the issuance of application form and prospectus: April 2015
- Last date for the submission of application form: Second last week of April 2015
- UPMT 2015 exam date: May 2015
Note: for further details must go through this Official Link.