UP BTC Recruitment 2015
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education board has asserted a latest notification as UP BTC Recruitment 2015 to hire the 15000 Asst Teachers. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this job opening may apply by submitting the UP BTC online application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education board|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Closing date to apply online||6th Feb 2015|
Other appropriate details regarding UP BTC 15000 teacher vacancy 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of bharatrecruitment.com.
Aspirants who have qualified TET and passed in BTC, VBTC are eligible to apply for UP BTC Recruitment 2015.
- General and OBC category: Rs. 500/-.
- Sc/ST/PWD category: Rs. 200/-.
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay the fee through SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
- Age of the contenders should be lie in between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2014.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category aspirants as per the government directives.
Selection of the contenders will be based on merit list (prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/12th/ B.Sc).
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,800/-.
How to apply?
- Eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website of UP BTC i.e. upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Then select the related link to fill the online registration form.
- Fill all the required details in the Application form with all mandatory details.
- Upload your pass port size photograph and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Then enter the fee payment details to complete the form and finally submit it successfully.
- At last take the printout of form for future use.
|Closing date of online registration||6th Feb 2015|
|Last date of making payment||10th Feb 2015|
|Last date for Print out of application||5th March 2015|
You may also like to Read
Note: Check the Official Link for more details.