University Of Madras Recruitment 2014
- University of Madras has issued a notification as University of Madras Recruitment 2014 for recruitment of various faculty jobs in various campuses. Madras University is the mother of almost all the old Universities of southern India and has a good educational history.
- Madras University is looking for well qualified and highly skilled candidates for the post of professor. Eligible job seekers can apply for this job through offline mode by filling the application form.
- More information like qualification, age, salary etc. are displayed below by the group of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of the organization:
University of Madras
Type of announcement:
University of Madras Recruitment 2014
Name of post;
Total no. of posts:
Candidate must possess the Ph.D degree in the discipline concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Candidate must have a teaching experience of minimum of ten years in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Selected candidate will be paid by the salary of Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP of Rs.10000/-
- Willing candidate must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates under SC/ST/DAP category have to the application fee of Rs. 250/-
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply by downloading the application form through the official website, www.unom.ac.in
- Press “View all” under the “News and Announcement” section.
- Choose the appropriate link and download the form.
- Fill the form carefully and attach photocopies of documents in respect of age qualification etc.
- Send it to the below stated address.
University of Madras,
Centenary Buildings, Chepauk,
Last date for submission of application is 23rd June 2014.
Candidates may check official notification for more details.