Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015
Union Bank of India has uncovered a latest notification as Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015 and invites application forms to fill 49 Vacancies. Interested contenders fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply by submitting the Union Bank of India Online Application Form 2015. Candidates who are looking for banking sector jobs have a golden chance to apply for this strong and fast growing public sector bank.
|Closing Date for submitting the ON-LINE application and payment of fees||28th February 2015|
Name Of The Organization:
Union Bank of India
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancies|
- For Forex Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks / Post Graduate Diploma in International Banking or MBA/ Literacy in Computer Operations.
- For Economist: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks and should have studied Economics as one of the major subjects in graduation.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee through online mode.
Age and Salary Details:
|Name Of Post||Age Limit||Salary|
|Forex Officer||20 to 35 years||Rs. 19400-28100/-|
|Forex Officer||20 to 30 years||Rs. 14500-25700/-|
Upper Age Relaxation:
|Category||Age (In Years)|
|Person With Disability (PWD)||10|
Selection of the deserving applicants will be made through
- Online examination
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
Procedure To Apply:
- First the willing candidates will have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Go through the option ‘Careers’ and press the option ‘Recruitments’.
- Now surf the suitable link and read the instructions carefully and press on ‘Click Here’ link mentioned at the end of the notification to apply online.
- Make the registration by pressing the link ‘Click here for new registration’
- Fill all the requisite details and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Note your Registration Number and Password after making the payment and to take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Submit online application form successfully and take a physical copy of filled application for future reference.
For getting other details contenders may visit the Official Notification
You may also like to read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|