UKPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2015 to engage Skilled and Proficient candidates for filling up 578 vacancies of Junior Engineer. Job Fighters may apply for UKPSC Jobs 2015 by submitting online application form on or before the closing date that is tuned below.
Dates to Remember:
|Last date for Online Submission of application form||22nd April 2015|
|Last date for Submission of Examination fee||27th April 2015|
Other essential details about UKPSC Vacancy such as Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, and Selection Process etc are well described below by the experts of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Public Works Department||294|
|Panchayatiraj & Rural Engineering Service Department||74|
|Drinking water Department||89|
|Mini Irrigation Department||15|
Applicants who are willing to apply must have diploma in Engineering in different field like Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Agricultural from a recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
- For Public Works Department / Drinking Water Department/ Minor Irrigation Department: 21 to 42 years
- For Panchayati Raj & Rural Engineering Service Department/ Irrigation Department: 18 to 42 years
|Public Works Department||Rs. 9300- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-|
|Panchayatiraj & Rural Engineering Service Department||Rs. 9300- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Drinking water Department|
|Mini Irrigation Department||Rs. 9300- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-|
- For General /OBC/ FF candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ EX Service Man candidates: Rs. 60/-
- Fee can be paid through challan form in any branch of State Bank of India after 2 days of filling of application form.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply are required to log on to the Official Website which is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Select the “Examination” option on the home page.
- Go for the related Notification there. Select the appropriate link to Apply.
- Enter the details of the Registration and Press “Submit” button.
- Then, Sign in again with the generated user name and password. Fill the required details in the Application Form.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee after 2 days in any branch of SBI.
- After that press Submit button and get a print of the submitted Application Form.
- Last date to submit application form: 22nd April 2015
- Last date for Submission of fee: 27th April 2015
Note: For more information regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
You may also like to Read