UKPSC Admit Card 2015
UKPSC is going to publish UKPSC Admit Card 2015 for those candidates who are preparing for UKPSC Group-B recruitment Exam. Candidates, who had applied for the exam, may download their call letter through the online mode or by using some simple steps that is given below.
Procedure to Download the UKPSC Admit Card 2015
- The contenders must go through the Official Website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Selecting the suitable link from the ‘Recent updates’ section that is available in the bottom of the homepage.
- Now, press the ‘Press Here’ link again press the ‘Download Admit Card’ link and then select the ‘Press Here’ link.
- After that, appliers must fill the blank textboxes with the correct name or DOB and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, your hall ticket will display to you on your computer screen.
- Take the printout of a call letter, and keep it safe for the examination use.
For grabbing the other detailed information about UKPSC Admit Card 2015 are mentioned below in the full fledged format by the team members of the bhratrecruitment.com.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducts the many of employment exams for the competitive applicants to recruit for the specified vacant posts in the recognized organization. It was established in the March 2001 and controlled by the Government of Uttarakhand.
Purpose of Exam:
The main reason behind to conducting the recruitment test is to giving placements for the qualified and applicable candidates for the Group-B posts or any other posts.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in written test or presentation in personal interview.
When the Organization will release the admit card we will update this page with latest information. You may subscribe our free email section to get up to date information directly into their mailbox. They can also subscribe us on Facebook and Google+ and.
Note: You may visit the Official Website to catch the further details.
More Important Links
|Online Study Material for Preparation||Last Minute Preparation for Exam|
|How to get rid of Exam stress||Effective Time Management|
|Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.||How to Improve Study Skills|