UGC Scholarship 2015
University Grants Commission (UGC) has declared an online notice of UGC Scholarship 2015 for SC, ST & OBC Category candidates. UGC scholarship will be given to those aspirants who are financial poor but want to pursue UG & PG programs. Applicants who desire to apply for Scholarship may submit UGC Online application form on or before the closing date.
University Grants Commission (UGC) will be honored to those students who belong to reserved category such as Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Category. To acquire more information concerning to UGC Scholarship 2015 you may go through the given details which are tuned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
- Emeritus Fellowship.
- Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child.
- Post Graduate Merit Scholarship Scheme for University Rank Holders In General & Honours Courses At Undergraduate Level.
- Research Fellowship in Sciences for Meritorious Students.
- Dr. D.S. Kothari Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Sciences, Medical Sciences & Engineering Sciences. (Hindi Version).
- Dr. S Radhakrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) in Humanities and special Social Sciences (including language) for the year 2008-2009.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST Candidates.
- UGC new scheme of providing special honorarium to teachers who are Fellows of at least two of the four Science Academies identified by UGC.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Research Associate ship (RA) for Foreign Nationals.
- Junior Research Fellowship in Engineering & Technology.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students.
Candidate must have the 10+2 or Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph.D degree in the relevant subject and obtained admission at Postgraduate level for regular full time course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University / Institution / College.
Upper age limit for male applicants is 45 years as on 1st July on the year of application, and 50 years in the case of female candidates.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of merit list for this scholarship.
|Scholarship||@Rs.18, 000-22,000/- per month (Doctoral Courses)
@Rs.12,000-15,000/- per month for other courses.
|Contingency A||@Rs.50, 000/- per annum (Doctoral Courses)
@Rs.20,000-25,000/- per annum for other courses.
How to apply?
- Aspirants may download the application form from the official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Applicants are required to read the guidelines carefully.
- Candidates have to fill the asked details in exact format and should attach scanned copies of the required documents.
- And submit the application forms within the given period of time
- At last take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Note: To acquire more detail must visit the Official Link.
|More Related Links|
|UPTU Scholarship||LPU Scholarship|
|CCS University Scholarship||UGC RGNF Scholarship|