UGC Recruitment 2014:
- University Grants Commission (UGC) releases notification as UGC Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Job hunters can apply by filling the Application Form through online mode on or before the last date.
- Career Oriented applicants can grab this chance but before applying you must check the eligibility criteria.
- The complete details regarding this recruitment such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Organization||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Selection process||Written Test and Interview|
|Last date||Will be announced later|
Job seekers who are interested to apply, they must have completed Graduation/Post Graduation in the relevant discipline as per the requirement of the post from the recognized University/Institution.
Job finders will get the basic pay band as per the rules of this Organization.
Selection of the candidates should be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in written test and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job fighters can apply through the official website that is www.ugc.ac.in
- You have to download the application form and take the print out of it and then fill the application form in the proper manner.
- After filling the complete form, you are required to attach the relevant documents along with the application form and send it to the respective address.
Will be announced later
UGC NET Preparation Stuff
|UGC NET Question Papers||UGC NET Notification|
For more details you may visit the official website