UBGB Recruitment 2014:
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB) has recently published a vacancy notification as UBGB Recruitment 2014 for various 855 vacant vacancies. Eligible and talented job seekers who wants to join Banking sector they need to apply now through online application process on or before he last date.
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||10-07-2014|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||25-07-2014|
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB)
Total Number of the Post:
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name Of The Post||Vacancy||Age limit|
|1.||Officer Scale III (General Banking Officer)||04||21- 40 years|
|2.||Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||48||21- 32 years|
|3.||Officer Scale I (General Banking Officer)||373||18- 28 years|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||430|
Applicants should pay the application fee (including postage/ intimation charges) of Rs 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and 100/- for all others through CBS from any of the branches of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, by means of Fee Challan available in the Bank’s website www.ubgb.in.
Applicants must have possessed Degree in any discipline from any recognized university / institute/ board.
Job hunters age should be lies in between 18 years to 40 years as mention above in the table as on 1st July 2014. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
|Name Of The Post||Salary|
|Officer Scale III (General Banking Officer)||Rs. 52427/-|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||Rs. 39576/-|
|Officer Scale I (General Banking Officer)||Rs. 29580/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 14724/-|
How to Apply:
- Those job seekers who are interested to apply they can visit to the official website at www.ubgb.in
- Now visit on Recruitment link and download the challan form.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment link.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Submit completely filled application form.
- After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Original fee payment receipt will have to be submitted at the time of Interview.
For more details must visit the Official link
You may also like to Read-