Tripura Police Recruitment 2014
Government of Tripura has uncovered a latest job advertisement as Tripura Police Recruitment 2014 to fill the Naib Subedar (Compounder) posts. Interested candidates may ensure the details about this recruitment from the beneath section and apply by follow the simple steps.
Individual having the required qualification which is provided below may apply through the application form, the entire details about the application, important dates and more are furnished below. You must have a look before apply.
|Advertise announced By||Government of Tripura|
|Post Name||Naib – Subedar (Compounder)|
|Last Date||27 Oct – 28 Oct, 2014|
Applicants who want to apply they should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from a Recognized Institution.
Selected candidates will get the monthly salary scale as Rs. RS. 5310 – 24000 /- + GP Rs. 2400 /-
There will be a physical event conducted on the date of the submission of the application. Candidates who will qualify in this Physical event they will be able to attend the upcoming written test and interview which decide the assortment of the candidates.
- Applicants first have to fill the application in prescribed format which is available on the official website that is tripurapolice.nic.in
- Submit the dully filled application on the date of the Physical event which is 27 Oct – 28 Oct, 2014 on the below address:
Manoranjan Debbarma Smriti Stadium,
A.D. Nagar (Drop Gate), Agartala, Tripura
- Last of receipt application form and PET: Oct 27 – 28, 2014
- Written test (Paper I & II): Nov 01 / Nov 03, 2014
- Personality Test: Nov 05 – 06, 2014
Note: Please check the official notice for more details
You may also like to Read