TNUSRB Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has asserted an online advertisement as TNUSRB recruitment 2015 for filling up 1078 vacancies under Sub-Inspector of Police (SI) Posts. Organization is looking for versatile and committed candidates, so the aspirants who want to grow their career with this organization must apply for this job opportunity till the last date.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application form||10th March 2015|
|Date of Written Examination||Open Quota||23rd May 2015|
|Departmental Quota||24th May 2015|
Here in the below module, we the team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing you all the necessary stuff related to TNUSRB recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. Keen appliers may have an overview on it.
Name of the Post:
Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)
Willing aspirants must possess a Graduate Degree in relevant stream from an esteemed university/institute.
The minimum age of the contenders applying for the above post must be 20 years and should not be above 28 years of age as on 01.07.2015
Shortlisted candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with a grade pay of Rs.4800/-
After the submission of application form, candidates will move on to the payment section and submit the described application fee.
|Open Quota and Departmental Quota||Rs.460/-|
Modes of Payment:
Appliers can make the Payment through online mode or offline mode.
In this case, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway i.e. they can deposit their fees by Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
Aspirants can deposit their fee either through Indian Bank or E-payment Post Offices and a challan will be generated based on the offline payment option they choose for.
Selection of the participants will be based on the total marks obtained in:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply?
- Contenders who want to be the employee of this organization have to apply for the application form through online mode.
- Intended job fighters must visit to the Official website i.e. tnusrbexams.net
- If you are already registered then login through your username and password.
- If you are new user then registered yourself by filling the required details in given registration form.
- Then fill the application form with all details and upload Photographs and attested copies of the relevant documents.
- Recheck the form at each step and after completion of form submit it and take a printout of it for future reference.
For more details, visit to the Official Notification
You may also like this section