TNPSC VAO Exam 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to announce the notification for TNPSC VAO Exam 2015 in 1st week of July 2015. Interested and Eligible contenders who want to apply for the post of Village administrative Officer they can fill the TNPSC VAO online application form before the closing date. Relevant particulars of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015 are tailored below by the unit of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Date of notification||1st week of July 2015|
|Examination date||04th October 2015|
|Date of Result||1st week of December 2015|
|Date of Counselling||3rd week of December 2015|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Interested job appliers should have completed General Educational Qualification. He must possess the SSLC public exam or its equivalent with the required admissibility for the admission to college courses of studies.
- The job hunters must possess the adequate knowledge of Tamil language as per the job policies of the organization.
|SC,ST,MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW categorized candidates||Minimum age 21 yrs and maximum age limit will be 40 years|
|For all other contenders||21 to 30 years|
Process of selection:
All those candidates will get the selection for the post that will be qualified in the written exam conducted by the association.
- Fee of examination will be Rs. 125/- (Exam fee- Rs. 75/- with Application Fee- Rs. 50/-).
- Aspirants may apply for getting exemption in the fee. They have to register themselves and on registration they will have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee only.
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants can submit the fee via gateway in exactly Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Candidates have to deposit the fee of exam in form of payment Challan which will be payable at any nearest Branch of Indian Bank or designated Post Offices as the case may be to make the payment.
How to apply?
- After reading out the all information of the recruitment willing contestants may apply through the official website of the association in exactly www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Press on the “Apply Online” option.
- Many links will be shown on the screen. Choose the proper one and register yourself by filling the registration form.
- Deposit the required fee and then check the filled form again.
- Then submit it. You may take hard copy of application form for future use and take the print of admit card/Hall ticket for written exam.
Have a look below
|TNPSC VAO Eligibility Details||TNPSC Time Table|
|TNPSC VAO Study Material||TNPSC Coaching Centre|
|TNPSC VAO Model Question Paper||TNPSC Recruitment|
Open the Official Link to get more details about the TNPSC VAO Exam 2015.