TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has revealed an employment Advt. as TNPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 417 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies. Contenders who want to grasp this job opportunity may apply by filling the online application form on or before the closing date should be reached as stated below.
|Closing Date To Apply Online||27th February 2015|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment Dates||02nd March 2015|
|Examination Dates||18th April 2015|
Our team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing you to the detailed information about TNPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, essential education etc that is shown below; and you may have to scroll down this page:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post & Vacancies:
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||417|
The job fighters should have passed in the 10+2 examination and two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture and must have the adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- For UN-Reserved aspirants, the Age should be lying in between 18-30 years.
- For the reserved applicants, age relaxation will be provided as per the Govt. norms.
For the Assistant Agricultural Officer posts, appliers may receive the salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus gross pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.
Selection of the aspirants will be depending on the following process namely written examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- For all candidates belonging to General category should pay the Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only).
- The applicants claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
- The payment will pay by using the online (Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card or offline (Post Office or Indian Bank) mode.
How to Apply;
|Step 1||Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.|
|Step 2||Choose the ‘Apply Online’ link i.e. available at the right corner of the homepage.|
|Step 3||Select the appropriate job link and press the ‘Apply Online’ link.|
|Step 4||The applicants must fill the online application form with all the required information.|
|Step 5||Now, upload the digital images of their photograph and signature.|
|Step 6||And finally press the ‘submit’ button to submission of application form.|
|Step 7||Take the printout of an application form for the future reference.|
Note: By using the Official Notification, you may fetch the entire details.
You may also like to Read
|TNPSC Study Material||TNPSC Coaching Centre|
|TNPSC Previous Question Paper||TNPSC Time Table|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus|