TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2014
An online notification as TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2014 has been announced by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for filling up various vacancies. Interested candidates may check all the relevant information through this page.
Job seekers who want to make their career in government sector they must submit their completed application online for TNPSC vacancies 2015 before or on the last date 12th Nov 2014.
More details about TNPSC Group 4 advertisement 2015 such as qualification, selection process, how to apply and more are well tuned in the below segment by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||4963|
|Last Date to apply Online||12th Nov 2014|
Post Name and Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2||Bill Collector, Grade-I||22|
|4||Steno-Typist, Grade – III||331|
Candidates who want to apply they must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- Age of the appliers should not be less than 18 years and above than 30 years (as on 01.07.2014).
- There is relaxation in age for reserve category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Selected job hunters will get the monthly salary scale as Rs.5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay 2400/-(2800/- for Steno-Typist, Grade – I).
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.125/- in the form of DD/Postal Order to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank (or) Post Office (or) Fee Processing Agency.
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpscexams.net.
- Follow the “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post (or) service for which you wish to apply.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter al the required particulars.
- Upload their photograph and signature and submit the application within given time period
|Last date for submission of applications||12.11.2014|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Ofice||14.11.2014|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||21.12.2014|
Note: Check the official notification for more details
You may also like to Read
|TNPSC Study Material||TNPSC Coaching Centre|
|TNPSC Previous Question Paper||TNPSC Time Table|
|TNPSC Recruitment||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus|