TNEA Counselling 2014
Anna University is going to hold the TNEA Counselling 2014 for all those applicants who have filled the application form for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2014 and have declared qualified. All the candidates can check the cutoff, rank, schedule dates of counselling and process details here on this page.
TNEA Counselling 2014 Schedule Dates
|Counselling Schedule||Timing||Session Cut Off (marks up to)|
|7th July 14||10.00 AM to 07.00 PM||200.00 to 198.75|
|8th July 14||7.00 AM to 07.00 PM||198.50 to 196.50|
|9th July 14||196.25 to 194.25|
|10th July 14||194.00 to 192.00|
|11th July 14||191.75 to 189.75|
|12th July 14||189.50 to 187.50|
|13th July 14||187.25 to 185.25|
|14th July 14||185.00 to 183.00|
|15th July 14||182.75 to 180.75|
|16th July 14||180.50 to 177.50|
|17th July 14||177.25 to 174.25|
|18th July 14||174.00 to 171.00|
|19th July 14||170.75 to 167.75|
|20th July 14||167.50 to 164.50|
|21st July 14||164.25 to 161.25|
|22nd July 14||161.00 to 158.00|
|23rd July 14||157.50 to 153.50|
|24th July 14||153.00 to 149.00|
|25th July 14||148.50 to 144.50|
|26th July 14||144.00 to 140.00|
|27th July 14||139.50 to 135.50|
|28th July 14||135.00 to 131.00|
|30th July 14||130.25 to 124.25|
|31st July 14||123.50 to 117.50|
|1st August 14||116.75 to 110.75|
|2nd August 14||109.75 to 101.75|
|3rd August 14||100.75 to 92.75|
|4th August 14||91.75 to 77.50|
Type of Announcement:
TNEA Counselling 2014
- Aspirants, who have applied for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2014 will be called for TNEA 2014 Counselling commence from July 7, 2014.
- Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of their merit.
- Merit List will be made after normalization of the marks obtained in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in Class 12th.
- Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- Shortlisted contestants have to carry the necessary documents with them at the time of reporting for counselling.
- Class 10th Marks Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Marks Sheet of HSC / Equivalent / Diploma
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- H. Sc. / Diploma Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
Seat Allotment process:
- Seat Locking/Seat allotment process will be done on the basis of merit and communal reservation.
- Candidates must pay the initial counselling fee of Rs. 5000 (for SC/ST Rs 1000) by cash or by DD in favor of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Go for the official notification
Check Related Updates
|Anna University Admission||Anna University Distance Education Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University College list|