Candidates who are going to apply for the admission in Tata Institute of Social Sciences they have to know the entire TISS Syllabus 2016 of the entrance examination for the better preparation of the test. Complete details of TISS Syllabus is given here for the easiness of participants.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences conducts this exam every year for admission process of the candidates in various courses. It is a computer based test of objective type entrance tests those candidates who have Bachelor’s degree they are eligible to apply.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of TISS exam then are called for Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview. Further Information related to TISS Syllabus 2016 and TISSNET Entrance Exam Pattern 2016 are well mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Analytical and Numerical Ability:
- Basic question of inferential and visual reasoning.
- Set of questions from DI covering topics of pie chart, graphs.
- Questions from Quantitative Ability
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mathematical Series etc.
- Includes Reading Comprehension questions which are usually direct.
- Logical arrangement of paragraphs.
- Fill in the blanks on the basis of vocabulary.
- Sentence Correction.
- Precise or summary writing of the paragraph.
Awareness of Social and General Issues:
- United Nation Organization
- Historical facts about India.
- Monuments and Rivers of India.
- Latest trends happening in the country.
- Outlined knowledge about the domestic and International politics.
- Prominent Awards and personalities.
- Knowledge and essential facts about various games.
- Bar Diagram
- Multiple Bar Diagrams
- Components Bar Diagram
- Subdivided Bar Diagram
- Line Charts
- Pie Charts
- Usage of Bar Charts to show deviations
- Stacked Bar Charts
- Absolute Values and Modules
- Permutations and Combinations
- Distance and Rate problems
- Percent and Interest problem
- Probability and Remainders
- Statistics and Roots
- Mixture and Alligation
- Word Problem
- Exponents and powers
Business Knowledge and Foundation of Management:
- Business and Acquisition
- Advertisement Related Information
- Brands and their taglines
- Famous books and authors
- Indian Banking
- Indian economy as whole
TISSNET Entrance Exam Pattern
Exam will be held in two parts:
|S. No.||Topics||Number of Question|
|I||Analytical reasoning, data interpretation & Quantative ability||15|
|II||Verbal and logical Ability||20|
|Section||Topic||Number of Questions|
|Section I||Data Interpretation||20|
|Section II||Data Sufficiency||20|
|Section III||Reading Comprehension||20|
|Section IV||Business Knowledge and Foundation of Management||15|
Note: Also visit the official website for more details about TISS Syllabus 2016.
You may also like to Read
|Online Study Material for Preparation||Last Minute Preparation for Exam|
|How to get rid of Exam stress||High Paying Career Options|
|Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.||How to Improve Study Skills|