TIFAC Recruitment 2015
A job notification titled as TIFAC Recruitment 2015 has been depicted by Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council for filling up the Registrar Post. Eligible & interested candidates who want to grab this big opportunity can apply by sending TIFAC application form in a prescribed format on or before closing date which is given below.
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||11th May 2015|
Aspirants, who are surfing, Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi, then you should not miss this opportunity. Entire details regarding TIFAC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post:
Applying candidates should possess Degree from recognized university or equivalent with 15 years experience in supervisory/managerial level in administration.
- Age of candidates should not be more than 56 years as on closing date of application.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Government Rules.
Salary Structure for Registrar Post:
Aspirants will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs.8700/-.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of aspirants will be made on basis of their performance in Interview & application received.
How to Apply for www.tifac.org.in Application Form?
- Interested candidates may download Format Of Application from Official Website that is www.tifac.org.in
- Fill application form according to format with all necessary information.
- Self attested copies of all certificate/documents must be attached with application in support of age, qualification and experience.
- Keep the form in an envelope that must be super scribed with the name of the post on top of the envelope.
- And send it to postal address which is given below:
Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC),
A-Wing, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 11th May 2015
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details regarding TIFAC Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read