Survey Of India Recruitment 2015
Survey of India has publicized an advertisement as Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 for hiring 118 Topo Trainees Type ‘A’ at the GDC’s/Directorate/Offices. Interested and Eligible job fighter may apply for these job openings by forwarding the application from latest by last date.
To acquire more details concerning to Survey Of India Jobs 2015 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given statement which is uttered below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
|Last date for receipt of application form||21st February 2015|
Name of Organization
Survey Of India
Post And Vacancies Details
|Name Of The Post||No. of Positions|
|Topo Trainee Type ‘A’||118|
Candidates who are willing to apply for Survey Of India Recruitment 2015 must have passed B.Sc. with Mathematics from a recognized University.
Job fighter age should be resided in between 18 to 27 years for Gen Category and 18 to 32 years of age in case of SC/ST Candidates and 18 to 30 years of age in the case of OBC as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Selection of the Aspirants will be based on the performance in written tests includes the subjects of Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge with Science. After that shortlisted contenders will be called for interview.
- Selected aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month during the training period.
- After completion of training, applicants will be paid with the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA and other allowances.
How to apply?
- Willing and eligible contenders may apply by sending application form.
- Applications forms are available at the official portal of the organization, www.surveyofindia.gov.in.
- Fill the form with all asked details without making any mistake.
- Form complete in all respect along with certificates in support of educational qualifications and experience, two self addressed 10 X 6 cm. envelopes duly affixed of Rs. 5/- postal stamps on each envelope, should be submitted at below mentioned address.
Director of the concerned Geo-Spatial Data Centre/ Directorate/Offices,
Survey Of India
Note: To read other details, visit the Official Link
You may also check this section