State Bank of Travancore Recruitment 2014 – 2015:
An Online Advt regarding State Bank of Travancore Recruitment 2014 by the State Bank of Travancore to appoint the skilled persons for the various vacant Posts of Clerk. Eligible aspirants who want apply for the SBT Jobs must fill and send their applications in the prescribed format till the end date framed below:
|Closing Date For The Submission Of Application Form||6th Sep 2014|
SBT Recruitment 2014 – 2015 Details:
|Organization Name||Post Name||Mode Of Apply|
|State Bank of Travancore||Clerical Cadre||Offline|
- Appliers should have possessed SSLC or 10th or equivalent from recognized Board/ Institution.
- Appliers must be a sport person (Football) in the clerical cadre of this Bank in Kerala.
All the participants require paying The Demand Draft of Rs.200/- in the form of application fee favoring ‘STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE’, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Age Limitation as on 01/06/2014:
- Age of the candidates must be in between 18-28 years.
- Relaxation will be allowed to the SC/ST candidates of 5 years and to OBC applicants of 3 years.
Hired applicants will be given a handsome amount as per the organization’s norms.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of an interview.
How to Apply?
- Eligible job hunters who want to grab this job opportunity through downloading the application form through visiting the official website which is www.statebankoftravancore.com
- Logon to the official site and download the application form
- Fill it correctly the proper manner
- Send the duly filled application form along with all the requisite xeroxcopies of documents on or before the last date to the below strewed address.
The Dy. General Manager (HR),
State Bank of Travancore,
Sports Board, Head Office, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 012, Kerala
For other information entrants may visit the official advt.
More Related Links
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|