State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2014-2015:
State Bank of Patiala has publicized a Job Notice titled as State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2014 for hiring the skilled contenders for the 100 Posts of State Bank of Patiala Probationary Officers (PO). Desirous aspirants who are eligible to apply for the post of OP must fill and submit the State Bank of Patiala Online Application Form on or before the closure date mentioned below:
|Last Date For The Online Registration||18th Sep 2014|
|Application Fee Can Be Paid Till (Online)|
|Offline Payment Can be Made Till||20th Sep 2014|
|Exam Will Be Held On||November 2014 (Tentative)|
State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|State Bank of Patiala||Probationary Officers||100|
Applicants who are willing to apply for this job opportunity must hold a graduate degree in concerned specialty from the recognized University / Institution for applying.
|All other candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Offline mode: Applicants must have to register their through online method then may obtain the challan form which is to be submitted to any branch of SBI on 2nd working day in the form of payment of application fee.
- Online mode: Online payment of application fee can also be made through the debit card / credit card.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the govt guidelines.
Appointed candidates will be paid the amount of Rs. 14, 500-25700/ per month as their salary.
Selection of the participating candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following:
- Written Test
- Descriptive Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
How to Apply?
- Candidates will have to visit the official site of the association which is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Now surf the ‘Careers with us’ given at home page.
- Choose the notification ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI (2014-15)’ to apply online and follow the link ‘Apply Online’ link
- Fill the application form and upload the essential documents.
- Note down your registration code and pay the application fee either by online or by offline mode.
- Now submit the application form and take physical copy of filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
To read other details, candidates may surf the official link
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|