State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014
A notification to fill up 900 Probationary Officer PO Posts has been recently announced by the State Bank of Hyderabad. Candidates who are waiting for this advertisement they can now apply for the State Bank Of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 by the help of the information mentioned on the beneath section of this page.
SBI is a government-owned financial banking service which publishes job notification time to time for the recruitment of the candidates for various posts like PO / SO / Clerk and more. Futuristic candidates want to start their career in banking sector they must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for this post and submit online form before the last date that is 18/09/2014.
|Organization Name||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|Name of post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Numbers of vacancies||900|
|Last date of online registration||18th Sep 2014|
Contenders may only apply if they have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
The age of the candidates should be liable in between 21-30 years as on 01.09.2014. Relaxation in upper age will also be given as:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers: 5 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir: 5 years
Assorted candidates will get the basic pay of Rs.14, 500-25, 700/- per month.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test / Group Discussion (GD) / Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips->More Details
Applicants belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- and those who belonging to other category they have to pay Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay the fee through the Online Mode Using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking
- Or through Offline Mode by submission of Challan form at any branch of SBI on the 2nd working day after the registration
Procedure to apply:
- Interested candidates first have to visit the official website that is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- After opening the home page you will see the “Careers with us” link at the bottom of the page.
- After that choose the related notification and follow the “Apply online” link.
- Fill the form correctly and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- When you submit the filled form, unique registration number and password will be generated.
- Make the payment of fee and fill the payment details and don’t forget to take the hard copy of it for further use.
Dates to be remembered:
|Online Registration of Application||1/09/2014 to 18/09/2014|
|Payment of Fee (Online)||01.09.2014 to 18.09.2014|
|Payment of fee (Offline)||03.09.2014 to 20.09.2014|
|Date of Exam||November 2014 (Tentative)|
Candidates are advised to visit the official notification
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|