State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Recruitment 2014:
- An online job notification has been professed by State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) regarding State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Recruitment 2014 for filling up the vacant positions for the post of Safai Karamchari.
- Interested candidates who are capable to apply must apply for the SBBJ Vacancies through filling and sending the prescribed application form on or before the closing date for the receipt of applications mentioned below.
|Last Date To Apply||15th October 2014|
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||Part Time Sweeper|
- Motipura CTPP
Candidates who are willing to apply for this vacancy must be able to Read / Write Hindi / Regional Language for applying.
Age Limitation as on 01-01-2014:
- Age of the applies must not below 18 yrs and should not exceed 26 yrs of age for the general class candidates
- 18 – 29 yrs for OBC applicants
- 18 – 31 yrs for SC/ ST applicants
Recruited applicants will get 1/3 amount of Rs. 5850 – 11350/- remuneration per month plus other allowance as per the norms.
How to Apply?
- Interested and capable aspirants may apply on a plain paper with full details of Name, Fathers Name, Address, Educational Qualification, phone number and other relevant details along with recent passport size snap and xeroxcopies of all the supporting documents.
- Application complete in all respect enclosed in envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the Post of Safai Karamchari’ should be submitted at the relevant address mentioned in the official notification.
Appliers may check the official advt to get the other details concerning to this job opening.
You May Also Like To Read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|