SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2014
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab has announced a notification related to SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2014 for filling up 226 Stenotypist / Jr.Scale Stenographer / Labour Enforcement Officer Gr-II vacancies.
Contenders who have the required qualification they may apply online by follow the simple steps provided below on or before the last date 10th November 2014
Further details related to SSSB Punjab vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, applying process and more are well mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.om candidates should check out the page for correct information.
|Organization Name||Subordinate Service Selection Board), Punjab|
|Post Name||Stenotypist / Jr.Scale Stenographer / Labour Enforcement Officer Gr-II|
|Last Date to apply online||10th November 2014|
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Labour Enforcement Officer Gr-II||17|
Job hunters may only apply if they have possessed Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with Computer Applications certificate or DOEACC Course certificate and must have Stenography speed 120 words / min and minimum typing speed.
Age of the candidates should be in between Minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years and relaxation will also be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Selected job hunters will get the monthly salary amount from the organization as following:
- Jr. Scale Stenographer: Rs. 10300 – 34800/-
- Labour Enforcement Officer Gr-II: Rs. 5910 – 20200/-
Candidates who want to apply they should also have to pay the application as follow:
- General categories – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Categories – Rs.150/-
- PWD & Other categories – Rs.100/-
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their performance in written test / Interview.
- Interested candidates who want to apply they first have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- After opening the home page candidates must follow the section of Advertisement from the top side of the page.
- Now hit on the correct link related to the online application form and complete the registration process.
- After filling the online application form candidates should submit it within given time period and take the hard copy of it for future use.
Last date to apply online is: 10th November 2014
Note: Check official publication to know more
You may also like to Read