SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015
Staff Selection Commission has circulated a notification as SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 for the appointment of contenders to Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ post. SSC Stenographer Exam Date and other information regarding this notification has been advertised in the below module.
Job seekers applying for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 initially need to fill the application form through proper channel and then they had to go through the exam whose date is mentioned below. Qualifying contenders of the exam will then be called for the interview round for final selection.
Aspirants who want to grab this position start preparing for the exam and crack the selection criteria. We the team of bharatrecruitment.com is always with you and helping you by providing all the necessary things regarding your exam preparation.
Name of the Post
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Minimum qualification of aspirant must be 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 27 years
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the govt. rules.
The selection process comprise of a written test followed by a skill test in stenography.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015?
- Intended job hunters need to visit the Official site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, select the appropriate link that matches to your search.
- Before applying for the application form, read SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification first.
- Enter all the details asked in the form.
- Upload/Attach all the necessary enclosures if required.
- Submit/Send the form within the given time limit only.
- Date of Advertisement: 09th May 2015
- Closing date of applying for the form: 08th June 2015
- Date of Exam: 06th September 2015
Candidates needing more information regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 must visit to the Official Website of the Commission.
We hope that the information given will definitely help you in applying for Stenographer post. For more career related information you can join on us Facebook and Google plus.
You may also like to visit this section
If you face any difficulty regarding this notification, then you can freely ask to us by subscribing to our free e- mail service, we will solve your problems as soon as possible.