SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015
Candidates appearing in Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission needs SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015 prior to the exam date. Without SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2015, no participant is eligible for appearing in the examination hall.
Procedure to download the Stenographer exam hall ticket
Applicants may follow these easy steps to get SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015 of Grade C & D exam:
- Visit the official website of the commission which is mentioned below on this page.
- There after select the appropriate link related to SSC Stenographer call letter.
- Then you have to fill some basic information like Reg. no, name, father name, DOB and hit on the Search option
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen of the computer; you can take the print out of it for the use of it in examination hall.
All the information related to SSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2015 has been given in the below module, you just only need to scroll your page and read all the content written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
About Staff Selection Commission
- SSC is an Indian organization whose headquarters are located at New Delhi. Earlier it was renowned by the name of Subordinate Services Commission but later on it was renamed into Staff Selection Commission.
- Currently there are seven regional offices and two sub regional offices which are headed and managed by regional director and deputy director respectively.
Purpose of carrying out the exam
Every year Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exams for the candidates who are seeking employment in this commission and for this they release various notifications for various jobs in its Ministries and departments. The upcoming examination conducted by this commission is for the post of Stenographer.
Applicants who had filled the application form must take their SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015 and appear on the date of examination with their full preparation. Applicants must remember that SSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket is a kind of identity proof which determines that the candidate is provisionally eligible to sit in the examination room or not.
- Participant will be appointed to the post of Stenographer if he/she has successfully completed the selection criteria.
- The selection process comprises of written test and interview. Eligible contenders of written test will be called for the interview and final selection of the contenders will be based on the total marks gained by the participant in written test and interview.
SSC Official Websites:
|Region/Sub Region||State – Union territory||Web site|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|North Region||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North Western Sub-Region||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org|
|KKR region||Karnataka, Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
For getting more information in concern to SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015, you are required to visit this Official link.
You may also like to Read
|How To Prepare For SSC Exam||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Coaching Centres||SSC Salary Chart|