SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2014
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an advertisement as SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2014 to fill up vacancies for various Group B/C posts.
- Qualified and experienced job seekers who are willing to work in the government. Departments can apply for this recruitment.
- Further recruitment related information such as post name, qualification, application fee etc. is given below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of the Commission:
Staff Selection Commission
Candidate should be Matric / Higher Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation in the relevant discipline as per the post applied.
Job seekers will be selected through written proficiency test and interview.
- Aspirants those who belong to General/OBC are required to deposit an amount of Rs 50/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex-Servicemen are exempted to pay any amount of fee
How to apply?
- Applicants those who want to apply may download the form through the official website
- Official website of Staff Selection Commission www.sscsr.gov.in
- Aspirants are required to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Job hunter have to fill the form very carefully with all mandatory details and should attach all essential documents and should submit the form within the given period of time.
Note: Please go through the official website for more information or any query