SSC Junior Engineer Result 2015
Staff Selection Commission has recently conducted written exam on 18thJanuary 2015 on all India basis and has now published SSC Junior Engineer Result 2015 on its Official site. The exam was conducted to recruit the contenders for Junior Engineer (JE) posts in different branches like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract. Participants waiting for SSC JE Result can download it from the Official site by considering some useful steps written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Steps for downloading SSC Junior Engineer Result 2015:
- Participants can log on to the Official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- After that follow the link “Result” appearing on the home page.
- A page containing the results of various examinations will be opened on your monitor.
- You are required to choose “Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2014” tab.
- Then you have to download cut off marks, score card and marks pdf.
- Applied applicants then check their marks by entering their roll no.
- You can also take a print out of it for your further use.
Staff Selection Commission was set up on 26th September 1977. Earlier it was addressed by the name Subordinate Services Commission on 4th November 1975 by Government of India. The regional Offices of this commission are headed by Regional Director and sub Regional Offices is managed by Deputy Director.
Purpose of the exam:
The exam was conducted at various centers to fill up the vacant position of Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and various other branches. Lots of aspirants had applied for this recruitment and had appeared on the examination time. The candidates can now check their score card and evaluate their performance in the exam.
JE Exam Cut Off Marks for Paper II:
Total number of candidates available: 3567
- SC : 80
- ST : 79
- OBC: 100
- OH : 77
- HH : 30
- UR : 136
Total number of candidates available: 850
- SC : 149
- ST : 126
- OBC: 180
- OH : 124
- HH : 64
- UR : 215
Qualifying contenders must go through the interview round taken the selection committee of the commission and interview dates has been provided in the below module.
- The Interview is likely to commence in the last week of March, 2015.
- Interview schedule will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website by 09th March, 2015.
- Qualified contenders, who do not receive call letters for the Interview by 16thMarch, 2015 should contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission as soon as possible.
We have explained everything in step wise procedure and are also providing a direct resource link of SSC Junior Engineer Result 2015: Check Here
You may also like to Read